Definitions and key terms
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, and remember information about your browser, such as language and login preferences.
- Country: Where the website or the owners/founders of the site are based.
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone,tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit dwsamplefiles.com and use the services.
- IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as IP address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which the device is connected to the Internet.
- Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by dwsamplefiles.com or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
- Personal data: any information that is directly, indirectly or in connection with other information
- Service: refers to the service provided by dwsamplefiles.com as described on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content, or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: dwsamplefiles’s site, which can be accessed using https://www.dwsamplefiles.com
- You: a person or entity registered with dwsamplefiles.com to use the services.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. You can contact us via mail at Room PR01, 263, Block R2, Main Khayaban e firdousi, Johar Town, Lahore, Pakistan.